An overview of a library I've created, designed for testing database interactions in your PHP apps.
I ran into some problems creating an integration test in an Amp powered application that needed to establish a connection to a database. Not finding a suitable solution with PHPUnit or existing testing frameworks I started writing my own with first-class support for asynchronous PHP.
While writing unit tests for Amp I discovered a way PHPUnit could be modified to reduce amount of boilerplate. This article talks about contributions I made to the amphp-phpunit-util wrapper to make testing with Amp a lot easier!